Desigual presentation at New York Fashion Week was flooded with fresh, vibrant and colorful designs! The beautiful hair looks sported by the models were created by the Amika Team, leaded by famous stylist Marco Santini.
Get the Look:
1. Working in sections, soak hair with the Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray. Note: for this runway look, Marco used a generous amount of this spray! “I loved this product – it’s a really great hairspray. It works really well and dries very easily while holding the waves. It creates a really nice texture to the hair,” said Marco to Estetica.
2. In sections, dry the hair using the Amika Power Cloud Repair + Smooth Dryer and a round brush until hair is 90% dry.
3. Using the 1″ barrel of the Amika 5P Interchangeable Barrel Curler, flat wrap the hair around the barrel to the ends of the hair. Let the curls cool.
4. Brush out the curls with a wide-tooth comb and separate the hair into 3 large sections. Tease the waves from the bottom up to create volume and texture.
5. Apply a generous amount of Amika Un.Done Texture Spray, and finish the look with Amika Touchable Hairspray and a floral heaband!
“These hair looks are refreshing, very colorful, and powerful. Yesterday when we met for the fitting, they showed me this headband with incredible flowers, so we tried a couple of things. I thought what would make the models look the youngest would be sort of a effortless wave. Something that is done, but then deconstructed. New York is traditionally so black and dark so it’s nice to see color!,” stated Marco Santini.
For more information on Amika products, please visit loveamika.com