Wella Professionals Stylist Ambassador Andy LeCompte had a busy day today as he styled both Lorde and Miley Cyrus’ hair for the award show. Check out this complete step by step for Lorde’s hair look!
How-To Get The Look:
Lorde looked bold and beautiful tonight at the 2014 VMA’s and her 1960’s Jerry Hall inspired hair look was the perfect finishing touch. Lorde also became VMA royalty tonight when she won Best Rock Video for her hit song “Royals.”
- 1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 2. To create the perfect foundation for styling, spray damp hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Boost Leave In Conditioning Spray then blow dry using a large ceramic brush to create natural volume.
- 3. Create a deep side part in the hair, then curl the entire head with a 1 ½ inch ceramic curling iron to create long loose waves.
- 4. Apply 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands, and then gently run fingertips through the curls to add shine and definition.
- 5. Finish the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, lightly misting hair to prevent flyaway.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Celebrity Ambassador Andy LeCompte
- • Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner
- • Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Boost Leave In Conditioning Spray
- • Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir
- • Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
Photos: Getty Images