It’s no surprise that Miley Cyrus stole the show last night at the VMA’s in an ultra-chic black leather ensemble and choppy pixie cut. Cyrus also took home the Video of the Year award for her hit song, “Wrecking Ball.”
Here’s a complete step by step to get the look created by Wella Professionals celebrity stylist ambassador Andy Lecompte.
- 1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo and Keratin Restore Mask which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- 2. Prime the hair by applying 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout.
- 3. Blow dry hair in all directions and alternate using your fingertips and a small ceramic brush.
- 4. Add a few more pumps of LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to your hands then begin shaping and sculpting hair into the desired look.
- 5. Finish the look by spraying hair with Wella Professionals Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray leaving it smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.
Stylist: Wella Professionals Celebrity Ambassador Andy LeCompte
- • Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo
- • Wella Professionals Keratin Restore Mask
- • Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir
- • Wella Professionals Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray
Photos: Getty Images