Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami’s a not-to-miss event! The hair looks were stunning, beachy, and feminine – here’s the inside scoop on how to get the Wildfox look straight from Unite Haircare!
Location: Raleigh – Cabana Grand
Hair Team: UNITE Haircare led by Riley McLachlan, Snip Salon Miami
Hair Inspiration: The collection was reminiscent of the best of the 90’s; the designer’s mood board featured icons of the 90’s such as Linda Evangelista, Claudia Shiffer, Kate Moss, etc. The hair team created individual looks for each model with this inspiration in mind. Using Unite Texturiza the team was able to achieve a cloud like texture and push the volume and fullness especially on the roots.
Step by step:
1. Depending on desired final look choose to either flat iron using a Unite Pro-System Flat Iron or add barrel curls through out.
2. Create vertical sections and spray Unite Texturiza from roots to ends around the entire head.
3. Flip head upside down and repeat the Unite Texturiza application process but in horizontal sections.
4. Shake hair out and flip right side up.
5. In areas that more texture is desired, scrunch sections of hair into your hand and mist Unite Texturiza before releasing.
6. Mist Unite Tricky Lite on ends to add definition and separation.
7. Hold final look in place with Unite Max Control Hairspray.