Macadamia Natural Oil’s own Giannandrea Marongiu had the privilege of styling superstar Cameron Diaz’s hair for the July 10th, L.A. premier of the new film “Sex Tape.” He shares, below, how he achieved the subtly sultry do!
To create this look he calls “Bed Head Chic Messy Bun”:
- • Pre blow out the hair in large sections by using a large round brush use Macadamia Natural Oil’s Control Hair Spray on each section, while drying, to create a soft dry texture.
- • Create a middle part and dry the front sections forward to frame the face, once the whole head is completely dry use Macadamia’s Volumizing Dry shampoo allover the roots to give a booster and yet maintain the dry finish.
- • Using your hands pull softly the hair backwards toward the lower part of the head just slightly above the neck, put the hair in a pony tail (use a small rubber band), gently back brush the ponytail to create a bit of messiness – the bun should look a bit distressed to have an effortless natural look.
- • Twist the hair around and let the ends stick out pin in place.
- • Always use the hands to run downwards around the face’s frame. Pull the hair and let it flow out freely, spray the hair and let nature take is course.