Starting in July, Paul Mitchell is introducing an exciting new addition to the state-of-the-art Neuro tool line: the Neuro Unclipped 3-in-1!
This limited edition curling iron has three interchangeable clipless barrels (a rod, a cone, and a small cone) so you can create beautiful loose waves, natural-looking curls, and ringlets with just one tool. It’s the perfect all-in-one tool for session stylists or any professional on the go. Like the standard Neuro Unclipped, the 3-in-1 is made with premium titanium barrels, digital custom temperature control, and reaches 450°F in seconds.
Neuro Unclipped 3-in-1 Features:
- • 1″ styling rod for loose waves
- • 1.25″ styling cone for natural-looking curls (tapers to 0.75”)
- • 0.75″ small styling cone for ringlets (tapers to 3/8″)
- • FREE 3-finger protective glove
- • Two-year warranty with online registration
Salon Price: $79.99 / Suggested Retail: $119.99
Anatomy of Intelligent Styling:
- • 3-in-1 interchangeable titanium barrels
- • Heats up to 450°F in seconds
- • SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery
- • Premium IsoTherm titanium barrels with cool tip
- • Digital custom temperature control
- • Dual voltage (110-240v) for worldwide use
- • 9-foot swivel cord and hanging loop
Intelligent Styling Tips:
1. Determine the type of curl you would like to achieve by choosing the appropriate rod size.
2. Use the 1″ styling rod for loose waves.
3. Use the 1.25″ styling cone for natural-looking curls.
4. Use the 0.75″ small styling cone for ringlets.
5. For curls from scalp to ends, place the base of the iron close to the head and begin wrapping a section of hair around it. If you want to curl half the strand, begin wrapping at mid-length.
6. Wrap the hair OVER the iron for more wave, or UNDER the iron for more bounce and lift.
7. Choose the right Paul Mitchell Pro Tools brush for your desired end result:
- • 413 Sculpting Brush for full, bouncy curls
- • Teasing Brush for a soft, Hollywood glam look
- • Detangler Comb for a free, tousled look
All Neuro tools feature a two-year extended warranty, guaranteeing superior quality and longevity. Neuro is made with meticulous craftsmanship, industrial-grade components and rigorous quality control.
For more information, please visit www.paulmitchell.com