Yesterday was the final day of the 16th edition of Miami Fashion Week. The fun, inspiring, and stellar designer, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, finished off the fabulous event with her whimsical collection!
The Cool Producciones team, with the collaboration of Symbols Beauty Salon, devised a stylized look for Agatha Ruiz de la Prada‘s catwalk: flawless, polished, tight and smooth, low ponytails!
Get the look:
- 1. Carry out a side partition aligned with the outer edge of the left brow.
- 2. Use a comb with a metallic pick, so that the stripe is perfect. Draw the line slightly in diagonal.
- 3. Comb the hair to the right side, smoothing it over the right front hiding the hairline.
- 4. Comb the hair over the ear and use hairspray so that it the hair remains impeccably smooth.
- 5. Collect the hair into a low ponytail using two ponytail bungee bands, so that the hair is secured and rests right on the nape of the neck.