A new season brings a renewed interest in color and fashion, and Beth Minardi Signature haircolor is greeting summer in high style with nine, exciting new shades.
This palette expansion brings the Beth Minardi Signature portfolio to a total of 75 shades for unsurpassed haircolor excellence! The new Beth Minardi Signature shades include three Permanent Crèmes, five Demi-Permanent Crèmes and one new Demi-Permanent Liquid. Each was curated and created by Beth Minardi herself to ensure that colorists have the broadest range of effective and creative color options at their fingertips. “These shades are truly unique,” notes Beth. “They’re like nothing colorists have used before. Once people try them, they’ll wonder how they ever colored without them.”
The new Permanent Crème colors include:
- • 5BRO/Whiskey—a rich, warm brunette
- • 7OG/Valencia—a sparkling, warm, dark blonde
- • 12BB/Antarctica—an icy ultra blonde
The new Demi-Permanent Crème shades include:
- • 3ICE/Frozen—a deep, cool brunette
- • 3BB/Dark Chocolate—a deep, neutral brunette
- • 9GO/Orange Juice—a sunny, golden, copper blonde
- • Dynamite/Orange—a vivid boost of pure color
- • 10BB/Eggshell—a sophisticated neutral blonde
The Demi-Permanent Liquid that rounds out the new shades is:
- • 8BB/Parchment—a sheer, sophisticated, neutral blonde
Beth Minardi Signature Permanent Crème Color offers fade-resistant technology and contains phyto-collagen for maximum conditioning. Beth Minardi Signature Demi-Permanent Liquid Color can be used for refreshing hair lengths, glazing and toning, while Beth Minardi Signature Demi-Permanent Crème Color is the ideal choice for lowlighting and gray coverage. These acid-balanced formulas improve hair condition, manageability, silkiness and smoothness. The nine new Permanent and Demi-Permanent shades will roll out to salons in May of 2014.