The second day of Miami Fashion Week 2014 at the Miami Beach Convention Center was filled with spectacular hairstyles on the catwalk.
Backstage, Estetica was able to see the sophisticated looks created for the final show of the night, Andrés Sardá, by Cool Producciones, with the collaboration of Symbols Beauty Salon.
Get the look!
- 1. First create a triangle partition on the front of the head.
- 2. Next pull and smooth the remanding hair, collecting it into a vertical bow.
- 3. Make sure the hair is well collected, securing the hair with hairpins.
- 4. Return to the front part and proceed to wrap small sections of hair in zig-zags on U-shaped large hair pins.
- 5. Apply heat with hair iron on each of the wrapped strands.
- 6. Proceed to remove the U-shaped large hair pins and brush the hair, backcombing.
- 7. Texturize the hair with your hands, using hairspray to provide the desired shape.