Good news grooming gurus: Redken for Men, just got a fresh new look for Spring, adding a little more style to morning showers!
The sporty new bottles feature drawings of the NYC skyline by Mr. Bingo, a UK-based illustrator that likes to keep his illustrations lighthearted with a punk attitude. Known for his fine line irreverent style, his clients and editorial illustrations include GQ, Nike, Volkswagen, Converse and Virgin. Also, the new bottle innovation with easy to pull and dispense sports top makes lathering up a little less work.
“Every man should stock their shower with Mint Clean shampoo and Cool Finish conditioner,” says Redken for Men Consultant Jenny Balding. “The shampoo is gentle enough for all hair types and leaves the scalp feeling refreshed, while the conditioner lightly moisturizes for a weightless finish. I always recommend use a conditioner in addition to a shampoo, and those with fine hair and oily scalps I advise to condition once a week or just shampoo.”
The newly reinvented Redken for Men haircare line features the following shampoos and conditioners:
- 1. Clean Spice 2-in-1 conditioning shampoo: convenient 2-in-1 conditioner makes hair stronger, smoother and polished
2. Mint Clean invigorating shampoo: lathers off dirt and build-up, leaves hair strong and scalp tingling clean
3. Go Clean daily care shampoo: cleanses and removes build-up for strong, manageable hair
4. Full Impact bodifying shampoo: strengthens hair and thickens for lasting fullness and density
5. Cool Finish invigorating conditioner: moisturizes and strengthens, leaves hair and scalp refreshed with shine
6. Finish Up daily weighless conditioner: adds moisture and light conditioning to leave hair stronger and more manageable
Visit redken.com for more information