The most important annual event of Wella Professionals is certainly synonymous with celebrating young talents and superb colorists! Great honors were paid today in Frankfurt to the ITVA winners: Hungary, New Zealand, Ukraine & Taiwan!
International Trend Vision Award – Wella Professionals’ top international event – took place in Messe Frankfurt on May 3rd, during Hair and Beauty 2014. Hundreds of hairdressers across the globe joined together to witness and cheer for the talented youngsters finalists competing for the awards. The young hairstylists’ excitement was palpable, as they opened the event with the spectacular Parade of Nations. And palpable was also the passion of Patrick Cameron, Wella Professionals Ambassador, as he presented the show, getting everyone involved!
ITVA Frankfurt 2014 – Meet the winners!
Photographic Vision Awards
- Bronze: Glory Avilés @ Bloom Salon (Puerto Rico) and Shauna McGrath @ House of Colour (Ireland)
- Silver: Guppasan Kaewbanphot @ Laksana Salon (Thailand) and Lucy Tuck @ Marc Antoni (United Kingdom)
- Gold COLOR: Tamás Fehér @ Hair’s[ku:l] (Hungary)
- Gold YOUNG TALENT: Karina Grace Gollins @ Karina Grace Hairdressing (New Zealand)
Live Vision Competition Awards
- Platinum 3rd Position: Ben Lin @ Soleil Salon (Taiwan) and Giorgio Parrivecchio @ GP Parrucchieri (Italy)
- Platinum 2rd Position: Sean Nolan @ HOB Salons (United Kingdom) and Lyndal Salmon @ BIBA (Australia)
- Winner COLOR: Iryna Fraiuk @ Kodokan (Ukraine)
- Winner YOUNG TALENT: Kriz Chen @ Hair Culture (Taiwan)
Scoop! The next International Trend Vision Award will take place in November 2014 in Monaco!