Did you know that we use between 50 and 70 gallons of water for every 10-minute shower?
From dry shampoos that save water to biodegradable bottles, Pureology has a variety of amazing hair products to help you minimize your impact on the environment without sacrificing your haircolor or style.
Here’s a list of Pureology’s most eco-friendly products to help you celebrate Earth Day on April 22 and to help make your everyday beauty regimen a little more “green.”
- 1. Skip the morning shampoo and save water by using Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo to weightlessly cleanse and refresh hair.
2. After your dry shampoo, use Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition to lightly restore softness, shine and condition.
3. Cut back on the plastic packaging from using multiple hair products and use Pureology Colour Fanatic, a multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits all in one bottle!
- 4. Minimize your environmental impact by using Pureology Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil, the first beauty product ever to be Green Seal certified and contains 100% biodegradable ingredients.
- 5. Create natural, fresh-from-the-beach waves with Pureology Highlight Stylist Sea-Kissed Texturizer Salt-Free Tousle Mist. Naturally derived, food grade red algae provides lightweight texture without dulling, mattifying or weighing hair down.
- 6. Go vegan! The Pureology Colour Stylist collection features styling products that are suitable for every hair type. 100% Vegan formulas with Lipid Extracts of coriander, camelina and olive oil boost shine and softness, for radiant colour and stunning style.