Yann Varin created the intricate, chic chignon backstage at the Oscar de la Renta presentation for Bridal Fashion Week S/S 2015 using L’Oréal Professionnel products and Pepper Pastor starred at Yunko Yoshioka‘s backstage!
Here’s How-To Get That Chic Chignon from Yann Varin:
- • Divide hair into 3 sections, one on each side and a thicker one in the middle.
- • Take the middle section and pull into a very low ponytail, then secure.
- • Wrap the side sections around the ponytail to create a weaving effect.
- • Texturize the ponytail using L’Oréal Professionnel True Grip and L’Oréal Professionnel Perfect Texture to enhance texture and control volume.
- • Tress a loose braid with the middle section and tuck the end under the elastic for a polished finish.
L’Oréal Professionnel True Grip:
Provides hair with weightless volume, texture and grip.
The ultimate styling tool to instantly transform a look with texture and volume.
Works on its own or as a booster with all other L’Oréal Professionnel styling products.
- L’Oréal Professionnel Perfect Texture:
- Texturizing spray enhances and controls naturally curly or wavy hair. Long-lasting curl definition, with shape memory. Controls volume, tames frizz & adds texture. Provides medium hold and can be used to set hair.
L’Oréal Professionnel Artist Pepper Pastor created the look at Yunko Yoshioka, inspired by the 1920’s and turn of the century with delicate lace work being interpreted as something new and something borrowed.
Stylist tips from L’Oréal Professionnel Artist Pepper Pastor:
- • Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Expansion to control the hair in the braids instead of using hairspray.
- • Use L’Oréal Professionnel Or Graphic for high shine and a smooth silhouette.
- • To add fullness, dimension, and a controlled texture, wrap the hair in thin hairnets because manipulating hair into shapes.