Discover L’Oréal Professionnel‘s new Mocha Blonde Pixie inspired by the latest on the runways and on the street style scene! Check out how-to get the look with L’Oréal Professionnel‘s easy to follow steps!
MOCHA BLONDE PIXIE – WORN BY PIXIE GELDOF
The It Look: The cut that launched the careers of style icons Mia Farrow, Twiggy, and Jean Seberg returns this season with a whole new dimension. This Mocha Blonde Pixie is the perfect combination of edge and softness, exemplifying L’Oréal Professionnel’s new cutting and texturizing technique that creates subtle changes in hair length within the overall look. Easy to maintain, the cut allows you to change the style in an instant, moving from a tousled texture to a sleek androgynous look. The mocha blonde L’Oréal Professionnel INOA shade adds the perfect root shadow for added dimension and sophisticated edge.
- • Use a profile parting and an ear to ear radial parting to create 4 sections
- • Pre-lighten the hair to yellow underlying pigment
• Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Majirel 8.8/8M (Alt.: INOA ODS2 7.8/7M) to the first inch of the hair at the re-growth area
• Development time: 35 minutes
• Apply L’Oréal Professionnel DIALight 9.02/9NV to the mid-lengths and ends for the last 10 minutes of development time
- • Create a short Pixie Cut. Taper the sides and back
• Use deep point cutting to create a texturized interior
- • Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Densité
• Blow-dry with a vent brush, working the hair in the direction of the finished style
• Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Architexture to enhance the texture and create separation
• Finish the look with L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium 4 hairspray
- Stylist for the It Looks Spring/Summer 2014: L’Oréal Professionnel Artist, Anthony Turner
- Colorist for the IT Looks Spring/Summer 2014: Celebrity colorist, Mario Charalambous