HCF Trophy 2014 brought together one hundred competitors from all over the world. The event is always filled with so much talent and creativity, and this year was no exception.
February 16th was the grand finale of the HCF Trophy 2014 which took place at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. We are excited to share some amazing photos from the various shows that went on at HCF Trophy.
Presented by the HCF creative team, the Cut Collection developed a hype-rock mood for the demanding and contemporary woman. A natural styling suitable for something new everyday or for a wedding with glamour accents. This cut marks a return to the essential: the beauty of hair. Signed by Sophie Baucais, Véronique Dumazet, Laurent Tourette.
Bem vindo ao Brasil
A three-stop trip to explore the beauty of Brazil: from the flora and fauna, to Carnival, to precious stones, interpreted by stylists of the HCF Brazilian artistic team with the collaboration of L’Oréal Professionnel Brasil.
HCF Trophy 2014
Always seeking new talent, the sixth edition of the International HCF Trophy stood out for seeking innovative creativity, free from limitations of age or affiliation. About one hundred stylists from 15 countries put their talent on the line by creating a total look (cut, color, and styling) through before/after modules. After much deliberation, the professional press and hairdressing jury nominated 10 finalists to take the stage.
Once upon a time…
This is the show where some of the best stylists have participated: Jeremy Bianco, Laetitia Guenaou, Philippe Laurent, Eric Zemmour, Laurent Decreton… A show built around fairy tales and legends. Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away…
Speaking of Brides. The HCF Trophy 2014 stage will be hosting technique demonstrations and bridal ideas by 10 stylists belonging to the HCF creative team.
And the winner is…
Finally, the winners names have been announced:
- – L’Oréal Professional Products Award presented by Colin Ford: Chanel Laporte for Canada.
- – People’s Choice Award presented by Marie Coccoluto and Mario Lopes: Angela Kraft Arnone for the Netherlands.
- – 3rd place presented by Eva Laborderie and Jean-Marie Gavet: Chanel Laporte for Canada.
- – 2nd place presented by Barbara Wuillot and Jeremy Bianco: Silas Tsang for Canada.
- – HCF Trophy Winner 2014 presented by Pedro Hernandez Armas Senén and Francesco L.Rhod: Paulina Truong for Canada.
Photo Credits: Didier Adam