Come to America’s Beauty Show (ABS) and see what the buzz is all about! Take your career to the next level – affordable education from the best educators in the industry… there’s nothing better!
ABS will be taking place March 22-24, 2014 and is strictly open to only licensed salon and spa professionals. Proof of licensure is required for admission. Professionals purchasing admission on site must be prepared to show license or business credentials to registration personnel.
Workshops will take you to the next level. ABS educators will fill you with renewed passion and techniques you need to earn more! If you need continuing education hours in your state, America’s Beauty Show has them for you! CE hours and beauty’s top teachers are waiting to see you at the show. All the knowledge you need to WOW your clients is within reach!
Everything you want to know about your educators will be in the ABS Faculty Lounge. In addition to the America’s Beauty Show Exhibit Floor, explore the Face & Body Show exhibitor list for the best esthetics companies. It’s free with your America’s Beauty Show admission!
Connect with Your Peers! Here are some exciting things to look forward to at ABS 2014:
1. Star Photo Competitions: Hair, nails & student competitors vie for our coveted award! Exciting new expanded categories and prizes this year!
2. Beauty Bash: Celebrate the amazing talent of beauty professionals – from hair and nail fashion to performance art! Now accepting talent submissions.
3. Stylist Choice Awards: Join industry stars for the hottest party of the year!
4. The Runway @ ABS: Industry icons live on stage. Free with your general admission!
5. Conferences: The Student Assembly is among the highlights!
6. Face & Body Midwest: ABS attendees have free access the show floor of this spa event, co-located with ABS at McCormick Place
A complete list of all the companies exhibiting will be available in mid-March, when you will be able to download ABS Onsite Guide to 2014 Exhibitors. When you get to America’s Beauty Show at McCormick Place, check the program bins around the lobby for printed Exhibit Floor Maps and the final exhibitor list.
For more information on ABS visit Americasbeautyshow.com