Look Style Society is a revolutionary new concept in the world of beauty destinations, offering a variety of services for hair, skin and nails within a single location at Town Square Las Vegas, and they just opened!
Boasting extended hours to cater to all Las Vegas professionals, Look Style Society will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. The glamorous lounge sets the bar high in the world of hair, makeup and skin boutiques by requiring its stylists to undergo extensive training by some of the leading professionals in the industry. The modern and chic environment is influenced by Hollywood glam featuring a palette of black and white with pops of red and cherry wood as well as a display of an iconic beauty star. Look Style Society will open in two phases to ensure guests receive the highest quality of services, treatments and products.
– Sam Villa’s HairShow Blowout Bar: offers fashion-forward trendsetting services in a contemporary salon setting. All stylists are trained by Sam Villa, known as the “hairdressers’ hairdresser,” whose credentials include 30 years of teaching experience, winner of “Favorite Platform Artist/Educator” at the prestigious Stylist Choice Awards in 2007, 2011 and 2012, education artistic director for Redken 5th Avenue and chairman of his namesake digital education and styling tools company. Patrons can choose from a selection of services, including Blowouts ($40), Updos ($70), Wedding Up-Style with consultation and trial ($140),The Starlet Blowout for children 12 years or younger ($30), as well as upgrade options such as Sam Villa’s Signature Treatment ($35), Redken Chemistry System ($20) and more. A HairShow monthly membership and Blowout Bundles are available for purchase. To book appointments, visit samvillahairshow.com
– Essie Nail Lounge: serves as the Las Vegas flagship Essie Nail Lounge and is the only location in Las Vegas to offer over 300 color options, including every shade in the Essie nail color and Essie gel collections. Guests will receive a variety of specialty manicure and pedicure services from highly-skilled and Essie-educated nail technicians.
– Sunless Tanning by Chocolate Sun: professionally trained spray tan artists will deliver safe, high-quality, sun-kissed Chocolate Sun tanning treatments within two dedicated suites. Chocolate Sun created the first all-natural, organic sunless tanning solution and retail collection, presenting products that are made with organically grown botanicals and herbs, pure essential oils and all natural preservatives.
– The Mezzanine Lounge: designed as an ideal setting for bridal parties, social events, product launches, trunk shows and educational seminars that highlight the latest trends within the ever-evolving beauty industry. The lounge also functions as a photography studio for glamorous portrait shots.
– Makeup Lounge: skilled makeup artisans will create the perfect look for day, night or special occasions. Seating up to four guests at once, the lounge will include unique specialty products for all-over face coverage, eyes and lips as well as lash applications and skin care consultations.
– Salon Loft: will feature eight stylist stations to offer haircuts and colors while providing an overlook of the trendsetting venue.
– The Beauty Boutique: retail floor offering a wide selection of beauty products for hair, skin, nails and body. Brand such as Kérastase Paris, Shu Uemura Art of Beauty, Pureology, Redken, Moroccanoil, SkinCeuticals, Sothys Paris and essie will be available for purchase.
– Look Café: inspired by a classic French bistro, Look Café will seat 12 and serve gourmet Nespresso, Suja Juice, Harney & Sons Fine Tea, a curated selection of artisan chocolates and bakery items from Chocolate and Spice Bakery.
Look will continue to better service its clientele with an expansion slated for this spring. Phase two of the beauty destination’s opening will feature personal consultations for non-surgical and laser face and body cosmetic procedures at The MedSpa by Dr. Orna Fisher, M.D.; waxing services, facials and anti-aging treatments at The Skin Spa, and precision haircuts and creative styling by highly sought after hairstylists in the private Society Suites & Stations.
For more info visit Look-stylesociety.com