Stylist Jenny Balding styled the hair at Diego Binetti Fall/Winter 2014 collection during New York Fashion Week!
The LOVE by Diego Binetti FW14 has a spirit that is Nomadic with a city-slicker vibe… LOVE collection is unapologetically street-inspired with a sophisticated bohemian flair.
To compliment this collection, Jenny Balding created looks using Redken products to achieve a naturally disheveled, rock’n’roll, effortless feel. “This is a woman who wouldn’t spend much time on her hair, but looks effortlessly sexy and disheveled. Enhancing natural beauty was key for this look.”
How-To Create the Look
- • Start with clean, dry hair to showcase hair’s natural texture.
- • Use a dry shampoo like Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry two day extender & oil absorbing dry shampoo to give body and volume at the roots.
- • Spray section by section from the nape of the neck, right up to the front hairline.
- • Mist hair all over with a light hairspray – I used Redken Fashion Work 12 versatile working spray as you can layer it on without it becoming sticky.
- • Use a large curling iron only to create a bend in the mid shaft of the hair – this creates movement and texture.
- • Shake your hair out and let it fall into its natural part to give this effortless, sexy disheveled finish.