Cosmetologists Chicago, owners and producers of America’s Beauty Show are pleased to announce the second annual All-Star Trend-Talk Panel experience!
Eight of the salon industry’s Creative Leaders will gather on Saturday, March 22, the first afternoon of America’s Beauty Show 2014, to share their forecasts for fashion and beauty, along with global insights to inspire and empower salon professionals.
America’s Beauty Show All-Star Trend-Talk Panel
Saturday, March 22, 2014, 4:00-5:30 pm. in the Foyer of The Runway @ America’s Beauty Show.
America’s Beauty Show BeautyBASH follows immediately.
All salon owners, hairdressers, nail technicians, estheticians, and cosmetology students are welcome. The America’s Beauty Show All-Star Trend-Talk Panel plus Q&A is free to attendees, but registration is requested (key in code #700 when you register for the show).
The Who’s Who Panel and Trends They’ll Talk About:
- • Fabio Sementilli, V.P. Education for Wella, has again organized the All-Star Trend-Talk Panel for ABS, and will serve as Moderator;
• Jan Arnold, Co-founder, CND – NAILS are the hottest fashion accessory today. Find out why!
• Kelly Ehlers – Evoke Brands – Building Your Brand Through Social Storytelling;
• Mark Hayes, Vidal Sassoon Creative Team from London – Forecasting Trends from Global Inspirations;
• Nick Irwin, Global Creative Director, TIGI – The Latest From the World’s Top Runways;
• Gerard Scarpaci & Randy Taylor, co-founders of hairbrained – Salon Education Trends & How to Get Involved in Your Pro Community;
• John Simpson – Global Master & Lead Artistic Director, Goldwell – Color Inspiration through Trends; Success through Design and Placement.
Something New! This year’s All-Star Trend-Talk Panel presentations and Q&A will be videotaped for future broadcast!