Celebrity makeup artist Simone Siegl, who worked with Kristen Bell for this look, reveals how to re-create this beautiful Fresh Faced Style at home in 5 effortless steps.
1. First start with Neutrogena Naturals Face Wash and follow with their day cream.
2. I used the Chanel shadow palette “Enigma in #19” to give her a soft smokey look and bring out her blue eyes. I then added a smudge dark grey liner on top of the lid, till the middle of the eye to open them up.
3. Don’t be shy with mascara and add a few layers with a product like Osmosis Colour Defining Mascara in Black.
4. I brushed on a little Chanel blush in “Tweed Sienna” on the apples of her cheeks to give it a fresh look.
5. I finished up her look by applying Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in “Juicy Peach”.