Wishing you could take fabulous classes in London, New York City or Italy to advance your career? Well that wish may be easier to achieve than you think!
Cosmetologists Chicago® (CC) is committed to the elevation of our profession and the advancement of individual salon professionals. The CC Presidents Scholarship can help you take your career to the next level! Regular members of CC, Cosmetólogos Latinos® (CL), American Association for Esthetics® (AAE) and International Nail Technicians Association® (INTA) can apply for up to $2,500 a year* for advanced classes and seminars.
You might study in London and Paris, take Master Classes at America’s Beauty Show, national academies or local schools. Wherever your dreams take you, the CC Presidents Scholarship can aid your financial needs. They award $25,000 annually to members!
Past Presidents Scholarship recipients have attended:
• Vidal Sassoon Academy in Chicago, Santa Monica, London and Toronto
• Redken Exchange in New York City
• Paul Mitchell the School
• Aquage Academy
• Tony & Guy Hairdressing Academy
• International Institute of Trichology
• Matrix Global Academy
• Wella The Studio
• Vivienne MacKinder Advanced Education
• The Lydia Sarfati Post-Graduate Skin Care Academy
• International Congress for Salon & Spa Professionals
• Master Classes at America’s Beauty Show
• and many more!
Don’t miss out on a chance to master your profession in the city and school of your choosing! Apply for the Presidents Scholarship today (the deadline is December 3, 2013)
Questions? Call CC headquarters at 312.321.6809 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about the program at www.americasbeautyshow.com/scholarship
* There is a $7,500 lifetime maximum for recipients of the Presidents Scholarship.