Celebrity hair stylist David Babaii, calls Christina Aguilera his modern day Marilyn Monroe – and for good reason! She has all the curves, beauty and gorgeous blondeness that the actress possessed!
In tribute to both, David Babaii wanted to create his own interpretation of the actresses’ iconic look by merging the past with the present.
Here’s how he created her look:
1. First David applied Big Sexy Hair Big Boost. This amplifying, texturizing and defining crème helps create and re-create touchable, flexible styles with voluminous results. Plus, it is the perfect foundation for my “Marilyn Monroe” inspired look.
2. After blow drying with a medium round brush to form lift at the base, he used a 1″ curling iron creating loops by wrapping the sections around the inside of the barrel leaving the ends free.
3. After each loop was created, he wrapped it again but around his 2 fingers then securing with a clip allowing these spiral curls to cool.
4. When he finished, he removed all the clips and gently starting combing through the curls with his hands and then changing to a brush lightly smoothing over the top layer.
5. To pump up the volume he applied Big Sexy Hair Powder Play for instant lift. It is the fastest and easiest way to get big sexy hair in a few seconds! To finish, he sprayed Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play a fast drying hair spray that leaves hair manageable and super shiny.
- To follow David Babaii and all of his celebrity news go to:
- Twitter: @davidbabaiihair
- Instagram: @davidbabaii
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/davidbabaiihair
- To follow Big Sexy Hair‘s News go to: Twitter @sexyhair