The fall brings in its own flora to the streets thanks to Clementine Saintly‘s Parol jackets.
Floral fibres and dyes make a perfect topping for jeans when the thermometer drops. For the coif, the broken crests of waves rise and move along the crown within an uneven contoured parting before breaking free at the nape like river rapids.
1. Curl hair with a one inch marcel iron at the nape only.
2. Spray hair with Aveda Volumizing Tonic above the curled hair section by section and comb it flat to the head.
3. Comb Aveda Brilliant Retexturing Gel through the hair until all the hair above the curls at the nape is saturated.
4. Section hair at the top front into a curving section with Aveda Flax Seed Gel being applied to the subsections created.
5. Pinch up with fingers and pin into place with single prong clips to created the wavy fins on top of head to nape.
6. Spray with Aveda Pure Abundance Hairspray and dry with a blow dryer and sock diffuser.
Aveda Air Control Hairspray, Aveday Volumizing Tonic, Aveda Brilliant Retexuring Gel, Aveda Flaxseed Gel and Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Spray
Hair: Dennis Clendennen (Lead) with DRee Krohn
Photographer: Jay Marroquin
Styling: Poral by Clementine Saintly
Make-up: Mayela Vazquez
Models: Emily Murnane and Katja Somse