Every year, more and more of the greatest hairdressers from all over the world participate in this, with a record 423 entrants from 22 countries taking part in the last edition.
This year, once again the 2013-2014 Aipp Awards Ceremony will take place during the world’s most renowned hairdressing event, the Alternative Hair Show 2013 at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall, London (UK) on Sunday, October 13th 2013.
If you are a hairdresser, you still have a few days to submit your work!!
It is easy to participate in the competition: just send a press release together with your latest hair fashion collection to be received no later than 30th June directly to our AIPP offices (Paris/Barcelona/Torino), marking on the envelope “AIPP Awards 2013-2014”:
AIPP Torino Office
Via Cavour 50
10123 Torino (Italy)
AIPP Paris Office
5 rue du Helder
75009 Paris (France)
AIPP Barcelona Office
Plaza Doctor Letamendi 3, 2-1
08007 Barcelona (Spain)
– Send a CD/DVD including at least 3 pictures per collection
– All images must be in High Resolution TIFFs/JPGs
– Include corresponding prints (standard DIN A4 to 8.5 x 11 inch size are accepted).
– Specify the category you want to enter: Best Commercial / Best Avant-garde / Best Photo / Best Men / Best Video.
– If you want to compete in the Best Video category, please be aware we are looking for the most original & inspirational videos promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection. No step-by-step videos.
– Please include full credits for each collection.
– Last but not least, include full contact information (name of the salon, address, e-mail, telephone…).
All finalists’ collections will be included in the Aipp Hairbest Yearbook 2013-2014 to be published by the end of this year.