Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Andy Lecompte was behind the scenes at the Latin Billboard Awards Beauty Bar creating the hottest, easy to recreate summer hairstyles.
Follow Andy’s step-by-steps below to get the looks!
1960s Pin-up Look: The perfect style for a party, high fashion job or evening out on the town.
1. Prime wet hair with Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier for texture and matte shine.
2. Blow dry hair and set velcro rollers with a pin curl to give hair a bouncy wave.
3. Remove rollers and tease the crown of the hair for the 1960s volume.
4. Section out the mohawk division and pin. Take the eyelift piece and secure with elastic.
5. Grab the mohawk section and pull back to elastic section. Secure with large clip or leather fabric.
6. Finish off with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hairspray for light hold.