Morocannoil Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak created soft and elegant tresses for Zoe Saldana‘s red carpet appearance
The red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards was graced by Zoe Saldana, who wore a floor length dress with a black top and floral skirt, and a casuallly waved coif that was created ad hoc by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak for Moroccanoil.
“I decided to go with an easy, low maintenance hair style to give Zoe’s entire look a more effortless feel,” said Mara Roszak.
How the look was created:
1. Start by applying Moroccanoil Treatment Light to Zoe’s wet hair before blow-drying it with a Moroccanoil Round Brush.
2. To boost volume, set the top of the head in pin curls and spray the whole head lightly with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to add texture and hold.
3. Remove the pin curls and wrap random sections of hair around a 1 ¼” curling iron, starting half way down from the roots.
4. Once all of her hair is waved, break up the sections and loosen the waves with fingers.
5. Finish by spraying the entire look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a natural-looking, long-lasting hold with shine.