Bridget Brager does Jenna Dewan-Tatum‘s Oscar Coif with Macadamia Natural Oil
Bridget Brager of The Wall Group is a renowned editorial and celebrity hair stylist whose client list includes Kate Boqsworth, Kiernan Shipka and Jenna Dewan-Tatum. And for this round of the Oscars, Bridget worked her magic on Jenna’s hair using Macadamia Natural Oil products.
Dewan-Tatum’s elegant updo complemented the glowing mom-to-be just as Brager intended, “We went for a soft, retro romantic feel. I wanted to emphasize clean texture,” explained Brager.
The first step was to spray Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle pre-styler on Dewan-Tatum’s damp hair from the mid shaft down to soften hair and protecting wet strands from the breakage. Bridget then reveals, “I brushed through her hair to be sure it was tangle-free, then used a dime size amount of the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment on her ends to protect against the hot tools and to quench the hair’s thirst.”
Brager emphasizes that if you have healthy hair you can achieve any kind of style.
Bridget Brager’s Five-Steps to get Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Oscar look:
1. Rough dry hair to bring out natural texture
2. Once dry, take 2-inch sections of hair and wrap around a 1” curling iron, pulling down on the hair to soften the wave as you release each section.
3. After hair is set, begin gently twisting the hair just above the ear and pinning it back just before the nape
4. Take the remaining hair and make a loose braid. Wrap the braid into a low knot and secure it with hair pins
5. Finish off with a light hairspray like Macadamia Natural Oil Control Hairspray
Photos: Getty Images