Whether you are looking for hands-on technical training or ways to grow your business, the International Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) Midwest show will have it all.
On November 4 and 5, ISSE Midwest will be taking place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL – just outside of Chicago, and you don’t want to miss all the great educational opportunities from some amazing, world-class educators.
There will be an array of education classes in hair, nails, skin and business will be presented by notable beauty professionals and companies, including: Charlie Price, Chuck Caple, Faatemah Ampey, Derek J, Geno Stampora, Martin Parsons, Lydia Sarfati/Repêchage, Mikal Clay, Millie Haynam and many more! And for those who need Continuing Education (CE) credits, ISSE Midwest will have more than 60 classes to choose from. In addition, the show will offer hands-on hair and nail classes and CIDESCO USA skin classes. (Some classes require additional investment.)
And for those wanting a piece of the limelight, there will be challenging Hair & Nail Competitions for Students and Licensed Professionals. With cash, prizes, and prestige on the line, ISSE Midwest will offer separate hair and nail competitions for students and professionals alike. The hair competitions, to be performed on mannequins, will feature such themes as: Fantasy-Inspired by Hollywood, Long Hair Bridal, and Women’s Trend Cut, Color & Style. So get your creative juices flowing and don’t miss this opportunity to shine!
Sunday, November 4th
– Advance Color Cutting with Raul Martez / 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. / Center Stage
-How To Motivate, Lead, & Retain a Winning Team with Charles Marcus / 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. / Business classrooms
– Salon & Spa Design Essentials with Jonathan Pugh / 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. / Business classrooms
– Marketing Your Services to the Ethnic Market with Eunice Cofie / 4:00 p.m. – 5:40 p.m. / Business classrooms
– Mystic Fantasy with Lisa Yamasaki / 4:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. / Center Stage
Monday, November 5th
– Photo Shoot 101 with Charlie Price / 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. & 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. / NAHA Stage
– The Revolution of Avant Garde with DeAnnalyn Teal, Jake Thompson, and Ryan Teal / 11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. / Center Stage
– The Secrets to Turn Your Business Into a Money Making Machine with Louis Mattassi / 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. / Business classrooms
For a complete listing of classes and trainings, many of which offer valuable and required Continuing Education (CE) credits, visit www.probeauty.org/issemw/education.