A relaxed yet sophisticated style for the fall season, the pony tail is one of the most versatile styles around.
Fall is fast approaching and one of the hottest hairstyle trends of the season is the comeback of the ponytail. Although often considered a quick fix with too casual an aura, the ponytail can also be a versatile alternative for an attractive and sophisticated style. Collect the strands in a neat and tight grasp and leave the neckline exposed for a simple yet sophisticated flair. Keep it low, or pull it high. Sleek and smooth or soft and sexy. Try some texture or long curls. Just don’t hesitate flaunt this classic and chic style for the Fall season!
To get this carefree and elegant look, follow these few easy steps by Celebrity Hair Stylist Naz Kupelian:
1. For fine hair, use a dry shampoo in your roots and use a product like Rusk’s Deepshine Oil for the ends to fight frizz
2. Blow dry straight hair with a round brush to create volume at the roots and makeyour strands smooth
3. Use a vent brush to remove any tangles, then comb your hair straight back so that you don’t have a part
4. Gather stands into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic band, wrapping the band tight
5. Take small chunk of strands and wrap it around the elastic band, securing it with bobby pins
6. Section off the tail into two parts and curl the ends
7. Gently brush out the curls for a bouncy wave
8. Finish with a spray, such as RUSK’s Radical Hairspray, to lock your new style in place
All images: Getty