“The French Twist… Bridget Bardot… still didn’t try too hard look is really popular right now, and it’s really easy to do,” says Roche.
A New Twist
– Spray hair with Pureology Pure Volume Instant Levitation Mist on damp hair and rough dry.
– Use thumbs to section a horseshoe section on top and clip back to hold. Do the same for a section from ear to ear.
– Take the last 1/3 of hair and put in in a ponytail, twist it up towards top of head and secure with 2-3 bobby pins into the twisted part.
– Unclip middle section and pull straight back, twist and secure with pins in the twisted part.
– Unclip the top section and backcomb it to create volume.
– Pull back one side and pin it (the side with less hair if wearing a side part).
– Use fingers to position the remaining hair in front into place and loosely pull back and secure with pins.
– Finish with Pureology Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray to lock in all the work.
This new twist has a retro vibe with volume and texture, yet its finish is modern for today. Look for other tips and tricks on www.ruthroche.com