Known for being a sensuous, exclusive and unforgettable, Herve Leger by Max Azria encapsulates empowered femininity to pay tribute to modern glamour. The collection inspired Orlando Pita to create a look that reflects the strength of a woman yet still embrace the Herve Leger woman.
The “Inspiration” from Orlando Pita for CHI Hair Care: “Herve Leger evokes a powerful, sensuous and strong woman. The hairstyle had to reflect that strength which is why the top of the hair is slicked back in a ponytail like a sumo wrestler. This is to show the empowerment of women and to challenge certain cultures that put women secondary.”
Get The Look!
- – Start by spraying the hair with CHI 44 Iron Guard and blow dry with the CHI TOUCH Touchscreen Blow Dryer using hands to maintain natural movement and texture.
- – Use the G2 Ceramic & Titanium Digital Hairstyling Iron to straighten the tips only, but still allowing that natural wave through the rest of the hair.
- – Apply a small amount of CHI Pliable Polish to the hair, distributing throughout for added texture and shine.
- – Gather the front bang area (2 inches wide going across) and pull the hair back. Secure with a band (that blends your hair color) 2 inches below the crown area.
- – Next, add a small amount of CHI Silk Infusion to the back section of the hair for shine and strength.
- – To finish, spray the CHI 44 Iron Guard Style and Stay on the top pulled back area and skim with a brush vertically to make it appear like groves that your fingers would create running them through the hair
Orlando Pita said: “Herve Leger didn’t want anything tight or structured but instead a little girly. More like a Bohemian French girl.”
Photos: Getty Images