SIMONE BILES – GOLDEN GLOBES
Nick Stenson Inspiration: “We wanted to create softness to compliment the structure of the dress. Plus, she is known for having her hair up so we wanted to switch it up for this big day.”
- 1. Start with a light weight texturizer foam to lock in hold then rough dry hair.
- 2. Once dry, apply a texturizer spray. With a curling iron, alternate rope curl patterns throughout the entire head.
- 3. Create a deep part and use a comb to lightly brush and place the curls. This helps create a soft, side swept finish.
- 4. Lock in the look with a lightweight hairspray.
ALY RAISMAN – GOLDEN GLOBES
George Papanikolas Inspiration: “Aly spends so much time in the gym and training with her hair pulled back. We wanted to really pull out all the stops for the Golden Globes and went for glam Hollywood waves. She already has amazing hair and I really wanted to maximize its volume and body.”
- 1. On damp hair, apply a volumizing mousse and root powder. Blow dry with a round brush for a smooth but full finish.
- 2. Once completely dry, take a 1-inch curling iron and create Marcel waves throughout. These waves are always a classic look on the red carpet!
- 3. Once the head is fully curled, finger brush hair lightly then apply a flexible hairspray to ensure hold with movement.