Held Saturday, July 23, Beauty Pitch™ 2016 is part of INSPIRE: A Night Celebrating Beauty Entrepreneurs, which kicks off the PBA’s Beauty Week and Cosmoprof North America’s (CPNA) exhibition in Las Vegas.
The following companies have been selected as Beauty Pitch 2016 semi-finalists:
Startup Business Category:
1. Alexandria Professional: www.alexandriaprofessional.com
2. The Brush Guard: www.thebrushguard.com
3. FlipIt! Cap Company: www.flipitcap.com
4. Hey Honey: www.HeyHoney.com
5. pur~lisse beauty, LLC: www.purlisse.com
6. Sunlights Balayage: www.sunlightsbalayage.com
Established Business Category:
1. Dafni: www.dafnihair.com
2. Jenu High Tech Beauty: www.jenu.com
3. P3Pure: www.primalpitpaste.com
4. Peter Lamas: www.peterlamas.com
5. Vanity Girl Hollywood: www.vanitygirlhollywood.com
6. Whish: www.whishbody.com
Three companies from each category will be selected as Beauty Pitch™ 2016 finalists on Wednesday, June 8th. These companies will advance to the live Beauty Pitch competition, taking place on Saturday, July 23rd.
INSPIRE: A Night Celebrating the Beauty Entrepreneur
INSPIRE will feature networking with some of the industry’s biggest names including: President and CEO of Sally Beauty Holdings, Christian Brinkman; President of Jinny Beauty Supply, Eddie Jhin; President of CosmoProf and Armstrong McCall, Sally Beauty Holdings, Mark Spinks; Vice President of Merchandising and Planning for SalonCentric, Steve Orzel; and celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson.
INSPIRE Schedule of Events
6 pm-7 pm INSPIRE Reception
7 pm-8:15 pm INSPIRE Dinner
8:15 pm-10 pm Beauty Pitch™ 2016: Live Competition
10 pm Dessert Buffet
Visit probeauty.org/beautyweek for Beauty Pitch™ 2016 and INSPIRE registration details. Tickets can be purchased separately for each event.