It’s all about thinking out of the box to keep things interesting, deliver predictable results and add value. Not to mention, it sure does feel good having a few tricks up the sleeve.
Villa uses a can of hairspray to get a perfect roll…something almost EVERYONE has on hand:
– Brush hair with a Sam Villa Artist Series Polishing Paddle Brush.
– Elevate section 90° (as if rolling a half off base curl)
– Spray hair with Redken Forceful 23 hairspray.
– Place the hairspray can at ends and roll down while smoothing ends under.
– Gently remove can, pin to secure and spray again to hold.
Voila – the perfect roll!